Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Up early again!

My land this up early thing is going to have to stop!  I was awake at 5:30 this morning, but I had not heard my wife take the dog out at 4:30. Thinking she hadn't been out, I got up and took her back out at 6:30.  I think Loyce was asleep, and didn't know I was back outside with her.

Or perhaps she was laughing her behind off in the back bedroom, I don't know.  But Biscuit looked at me like "dad are we going to go play now?"  Well at least I was up now.

Today was another medical day back over to the Doctor's office, and that wipes out most of the day for me.  I just came back home and watched the TV and stuck my nose in the computer.  It got oh so warm this afternoon, at 77 degrees outside officially, and I had 80 on the dash of the car when I drove to Wal Mart to turn in my latest prescription. 80 in January here in Phoenix is really quite warm!

Again, I did not get the cover off of the scooter when I was in the stay at home mode.  Loyce went back over to Wal Mart for me to get the prescription after supper tonight.  She always needs another grocery item, so a trip to Wal Mart is in her book anytime!

I didn't purchase any new watches today or even get tempted by any!  A day without any temptation, but I have worn three different ones during the day.  Kind of like changing your hat or something!

Retired Rod

1 comment:

  1. Except for the Doctor's visit, sounds like you had a relaxing day. Good for you. I don't know about Biscuit, but Rusty can pee anytime we take him out.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...