Sunday, December 6, 2009

Visiting and football

This afternoon we got to do some of what we came home to do.   Go see the grandkids, and their parents too.  Tonight we had "order in Chinese", and I killed off a big order of General Tao's Chicken and fried rice.

So with my insides filled to the overflow, we settled down to watch the football games tonight.  Florida looses, and Texas almost lost, except for the one second they put back on the clock.  which allowed them to kick a field goal and win.

This somehow helps my Iowa Hawkeyes in their bowl standings, but I will not attempt to explain how that works.  I am sure I wouldn't get it right.

Tonight I am keeping up on the blogs, and turning it a bunch earlier.  None of this losing track of time all night.  Not too exciting, but that's how we like it.

Retired Rod

1 comment:

  1. YES Rod it was a great day of football yesterday... We watched several games and since we have both been sick just stayed put on the couch and out of the cold weather... Have a great day and Travel Safe!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...