Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mr and Mrs Nick and Lindsay Hazel

Our whirlwind tour of Southwest Wi, is over, and we have married off another niece!  The party was just beginning to hop, when us old folks had to depart.  But we stayed for the traditional dances where mom and dad dance with the kids, you know the routine.

We had a nice dinner of both ham and chicken, with cheesy potatoes.  That is hard on my waist line so I took seconds.   But since sugar is not my friend, I skipped the cake all together.

I have some pictures, but they are all locked up in the camera, so I will have to dig them out once we get back to the Rig.

So its late here now, and lights out has been declared!

Retired Rod

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you made it through the whole wedding events safe and sound and everything went well. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...