Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slow Saturday and a car delivery

This was a 'not too early to rise' kind of a day. I was awake at 6 and then again at 7 but then the next time I looked it was 8. So I must have dozed off an on most of the morning. I do notice that it isn't light quite as quick now, so summer is in its back slide.

I'm not wanting to give up the nice days yet, so I will have to do something to enjoy them. Today it was overcast then sunny and then overcast. Couldn't make up its mind. By 2 in the afternoon, it was just hot. Or humid and hot.

I went to the car office to get ready to meet the guy that was coming to look at the car. The office was 95 inside when I arrived. Yikes! I turned all the fans and the A/C on and moved the car to the front of the warehouse right under the big light.

Chris called and they are late and they won't be here till 4. Still 90 inside the office and the warehouse was OMG! They did show up by 4:30 and they did take the car. It was 6 by the time I shut off the lights. Still 86 inside. Must have been 95 or more outside.

I will miss this car, as it was a midnight blue 2008 Nissan Altima. It had a 4 Cylinder 2.5 liter engine and got about 32 on the Highway. It has the same interior size as a Toyota Camry but beats all the Camry specs and is much cheaper. It also has the push button starting, where the key fob only has to be in your pocket or purse. The car knows when you walk up that you have its key.

It was an Enterprise lease vehicle before we bought it. Some people think that a car that was owned by a lease company is bad. But remember they take supurb care of their cars, with service right on the numbers as the manufacture suggests. When we got it, it was a premier lease resale vehicle, meaning it was extra clean and ready for resale.

I haven't seen one as clean since. And very few 2008's are on the resale block yet either. Even if you are looking for a new car, the Altima 2.5 S is worth a look see. Everyones needs are different, and your mileage may vary, be sure to take two before bedtime, and tomorrow will be another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...